Saturday, October 18, 2008

Leave a Kiss but in the Cup


It looks like I'm on a food and wine kick, probably because I'm dog sitting, and the house where I'm staying has yielded my latest reading material -- back issues of Food and Wine.

There's something to be said for the random selection of a bottle at the grocery store. Although I don't recommend picking it because you like the bottle (it took the incident of the infamous fish bottle wine to bring that chapter of my life to a close) but on occasion, you luck out. And that's how I found this wine. At least, that's how I remember it. The truth is, it's been a long time since I discovered it, and I've been holding out on you so that I have an unusual and delicious option to bring to parties and impress everyone with my wine savvy. But now the secret's out. It's good enough to make a wine drinker out of you if you aren't one now.

Here's a link to an article about the wine:

www.boxwines.org
$6, at your local wine shop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uck, I still remember that fish bottle. AND what was inside it.