Thursday, October 30, 2008

Favorite Products


Between the economy and the election, I think we could all use a little dose of frivolity. And make-up. Hence, the list of all time favorites -- the few things I have found myself purchasing more than once being the fickle cosmetics junkie that I am, always on the look out for the next great thing.

Speaking of the economy, the first item on the list is an absolute bargain. Wet N Wild lipliner #666 (I know!) at your local drugstore for 99 cents. That's right, less than a dollar and it looks good on virtually everyone. You can wear it with a variety of lipstick colors if you not only line but fill in your lips with it because the color is close to that of a natural lip tone, and filling in with a lip liner will make your lipstick last longer.

No comments: