Friday, January 26, 2007

Why Didn't We Think of This Sooner?


There are few things more disgusting than the feel of a cold, wet shower curtain clinging to your naked flesh, even if the shower curtain is perfectly clean. Which mine is not. There, I've said it! Judge not, lest ye be judged. Some clever person figured out a way to keep that from happening when they invented (drumroll) the *curved* shower curtain rod. I can't wait to get mine online -- I may just have to stop by Lowe's and get one tonight.

3 comments:

GiantKillerMantis said...

It looks cool, but are clingy shower curtains really a problem? I don't think that's ever happened to me, and I take up a lot more space than you do!

Joelle said...

Yes, but you don't shave your legs in the shower. (I hope).

GiantKillerMantis said...

oh yeah.