Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What Care I For My New Wedded Lord?


Normally, I'm not a huge raspberry fan. But lately, it seems to be a thing. It all started with Zhena's Gypsy Tea Raspberry Earl Grey. Twenty-two "elegant sachets" (read: round tea bags with no string and therefore no easy way to get them out of the cup once the tea is brewed) come in a cute tin you'll want to keep out on the counter so that everyone will know how incredibly cool you are. When you open the tin, the delicate, sweet smell of raspberries mingled with the zingy bergamot drifts out, and it smells so great, you might be tempted to stand around with your nose in the tin. I won't tell if you don't. As though the cute tin, great smell, and delicious tea weren't enough, there's also the fact that it's gypsy tea. And as everyone knows, gypsy tea is way better than regular tea.

Did I mention that it's fair trade?

The website is www.gypsytea.com.

No comments: