Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Justify My Bag


Have you ever bought or seen something online, and then forgotten the name of the site? Yes, I know that's why God invented bookmarks, but you can't bookmark everything. Just when I thought I had lost the site where I bought my cute Fall/Winter 2005 handbag (and I so wanted to share it with you!) -- tah dah! I received in my inbox this morning, not just a newsletter, but a newsletter with a discount code. Now I can tell you that baghaus.com is the place to go for faux leather handbags that look like designer bags but don't cost more than my car. (It really wasn't that much.) And you can get 15% off by using the discount code newsletter15 at checkout. Don't let the word "leatherette" put you off -- the bag I bought was well-constructed and looked like the real thing. And no cows had to die for it. It's the Snakeskin Tote, and I have it in green, but the one that caught my eye for Spring/Summer 2007 is the Motorcycle Bag in Orange. I don't know about your Handbag Philosophy, but I like to buy one new bag per season and carry it all the time. Since, Motorcycle Bag excepted, I rarely spend more than $30 on a bag, it seems like a reasonably inexpensive way to update my wardrobe. At least, that's how I justify it.

No comments: