Saturday, June 9, 2007

I Told You So


















Although I wear a moisturizer with sunscreen year-round, for Summer I switch to a higher SPF for everyday since I'm always riding around in my car with the windows down. Did you know that most sun damage occurs with incidental exposure? Over the years, those minutes add up, so if you're not wearing sunscreen on your neck, hands, and any other exposed skin, don't come cryin' to me when you're old and wrinkly. You could have avoided it by using this new product from Neutrogena -- you don't even have to get your hands in it, and it's not sticky at all! www.walgreens.com, $9.99.

1 comment:

glimepiride 2mg price said...


"I Told You So" is a song written and recorded by American country music singer Randy Travis from the album Forever Forever.