Thursday, April 5, 2007

But, Really, Who's Counting?


I was playing with Play Doh the other day and remembered (a) how much I like the smell of Play-Doh and (b) that Demeter recently came out with a Play-Doh fragrance. I'll admit I haven't smelled it, but Demeter has successfully bottled the smell of -- among many other things, dirt, lettuce, and gin and tonic -- so you can bet the stuff smells like the real thing. (Dirt has long been a personal favorite, btw.) If you're feeling nostalgic, adventurous, bored with all those pretty smelling girl-fragrances, maybe this is just the thing for you. Or a friend. A friend whose birthday is in six months and eighteen days. www.demeterfragrance.com, $19

1 comment:

GiantKillerMantis said...

I'll keep it in mind for that friend, who ever she may be.